Wednesday, April 15, 2009

'pg' movies

I was horrified to watch a movie rated 'pg' and have to turn away in discomfort as an inappropriate scene was shown. I am saddened by the on slaught of questionable content in entertainment these days.

And on another note, I am astounded that Brittney spears is allowed in public, let alone on stage with what she wears. but this is the role model for countless teens across America. I am sure if I dressed like that and strolled through the park I would be arrested for indecent exposure or lewdness and yet it is allowed to be idealized for the sake of entertainment.

(and for all of you picturing me in a Brittney spears out fit STOP! it will only hurt you)

1 comment:

  1. It is sad that movies are only targeted to the lowest common denominator. They seem to exclusively appeal to nothing more than our basest of our nature.

    ReplyDelete